Speaking About Karen Cortell Reisman, M.S.
- Karen STILL hates doing the chores, and her family doesn’t think she’s that funny; BUT she has made audiences laugh, listen, and learn across North America, Germany and Israel for over 25 years.
- During the pandemic Karen became a Certified Virtual Presenter. She says, “Your attention span shortened. Your patience shrunk. You ran out of Purell. It’s even more critical to communicate with confidence and clarity.”
- Karen has one Bachelors degree in Communications, one Masters degree in Human Relations and Management, one cow named Bliss, one daughter, one son, and one husband — not necessarily in that order.
- Karen speaks about how to speak for yourself to grow your business.Karen puts on a one-woman show using letters her cousin, Albert Einstein, wrote to her grandmother. Her keynote about love, loss, and lingerie, teaches you how to overcome obstacles, increase productivity, and grow your business.
- Karen is proud of being the author of 2 books, she’s been a frequent guest on a radio talk show, and she’s a past president of the National Speakers Association – North Texas Chapter.
- Corporate & association clients include: Samsung, Match.com, The American Heart Association, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Pizza Hut, Deloitte, PlainsCapital Bank, Mary Kay Inc. and many one-on-one clients including CEOs, dentists, attorneys, and entrepreneurs.
*Source: Karen’s autobiography written in 6th grade, titled “Ten Years Old and Still Going Strong”. NOT available at Amazon.com.
“You will be remembered. Feedback at our Wealth Builder Conference in Chicago was very positive.”
Bob Tafaro, President & CEO GAF-Elk