Here’s the scoop on who will benefit from Karen’s
Keynotes, Programs, and Coaching.
Audiences that will value Speak for Yourself® programs:
- Sales Departments
- Marketing Departments
- Leaders and upcoming leaders in your organizations
- Service Professions such as: Dental offices, Medical offices, Technology Businesses, Accounting Firms, Law Offices.
- Dental Associations
- Medical Associations
- Meeting Professionals
- Networking Groups
- Legal Associations
- Any association that wants their members to communicate with gravitas
Einstein: A Relative’s Theory on Handling Life’s Craziness
Using personal letters from her cousin Einstein (yes… Karen is related to that guy with bad hair) you’ll get a “relative’s theory” … NOT about the Theory of Relativity (she can’t help you there) … but about how to handle life’s challenges.
Audiences that will value this program:
- Corporations going through transition
- Associations that are experiencing uncertainty
- People who have had to face adversity
Associations in the areas of: medicine, dentistry, science, technology, human resources, apparel and fashion, and manufacturing.
Organizations that value wellness, balance, humor and growth.
1:1 Communication Coaching – who would benefit from this:
- CEOs who want to give a dynamic, memorable presentation to the board
- Business leaders speaking about their startups or services to venture capitalists
- Corporations that want their employees to improve on giving presentations
- Lawyers giving continuing education to their satellite offices via zoom/teams
- Doctors presenting to organizations on research findings
- Dentists presenting dental programs on a technical subject or practice management
- A sales group giving a proposal pitch – knowing they are one of 3 bids
- Applicants interviewing for that incredible new job
- Best-selling authors who are on speaking tours
- Anyone who wants to get promoted but knows this is an area of weakness
- Professional Speakers tweaking their Heart-Soul-Brain Keynote
- An honoree giving an acceptance speech
- Anyone who is asked to give a speech and begins to freak out just thinking about it, or just wants to make this presentation a fabulous experience for themselves and the audience
- A bereaved person giving an eulogy
- Parents speaking at their child’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah, wedding, or other event
“Karen’s program was the highlight of our week of Sales Training.”
Mark Schroeder, ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corporation