Communication Skills Consulting & Training
Call us! Speak For Yourself® will customize our message to meet your company’s needs or your association’s conference.
Speak For Yourself® presentations that have rocked the stage:
Title: COMMUNICATE LIKE DUCT TAPE
Gain Traction with Your Prospects, Colleagues & Clients
Do you want to be more compelling in the way you communicate … in person, virtually or digitally? Learn how to be stickier (like duct tape). Translation: communicate in a way that’s more memorable.
In this humorous and content-filled program you’ll gain specific strategies to really get heard above the noise. (And there’s lots of noise.)
- Know how to say what you want to say.
- Communicate using Speak For Yourself® best practices.
- Understand story telling principles – step by step
Title: DID YOU HEAR WHAT I DIDN’T SAY?
How to really get your message across!
In this humorous and content-filled program you’ll learn how to maximize your message, build trust and rapport with your team, clients, and prospects; and turn a satisfied customer into 10 referrals. You will gain strategies to communicate so that your listener will remember and trust you. Come ready to listen, laugh, and learn!
- Learn how to establish credibility quickly
- Figure out how to listen so that you can be persuasive
- Feel confident/comfortable once you get a live person on the screen or at the table
- Incorporate Karen’s ‘trust formula’ to increase sales and productivity
BONUS TOPICS FOR FURTHER FUN and GROWTH…
- Rules on telling great stories that sell you and your brand
- How to add your own personal humor
- Limited attendance workshops with videotaping
- Executive 1:1 communication consulting
NOTE: in any setting Karen & other SFY associates guarantee:
- No talking at you
- No embarrassing moments
Speak For Yourself® Learning Tools
- Speak For Yourself® 25+ page Workbook pdf or hard copy (for 1:1 clients)
- Speak For Yourself® interactive pdf or hard copy handout (for client presentations)
- The Naked Truth about Giving Great Speeches authored by Karen Cortell Reisman
- The Naked Truth about Selling authored by Karen Cortell Reisman
- SFY Summary Card your participants will place in their wallets next to their phone
For more info about this program:
Call (972) 490-8676 or send Karen an email.
You may also be interested in these Speak for Yourself® programs and services:
Einstein: A Relative’s Theory on Handling Life’s Craziness
Speak to Win: How to Give a Great Business Presentation
Executive Public Speaking Coaching
Media & Press Conference Skills Training
Deal Makers and Deal Breakers – Negotiation Skills Training
“I had true takeaways. Your presentation outline will be used on a regular basis.”
Susan W. Kannarr, J.D., Chief Clerk of the House, Kansas House of Representatives