Who Will Benefit from 1:1 Communication Coaching?
- CEOs who want to give a dynamic, memorable presentation to the board.
- Business owners speaking about their inventions or services to a venture capitalist.
- Lawyers giving continuing education to their satellite offices via webinar.
- Doctors presenting to organizations on research findings.
- Dentists presenting dental programs on a technical subject or practice management.
- A sales group giving a proposal pitch – knowing they are one of 3 bids.
- Applicants interviewing for that incredible new job.
- Best-selling authors who are on speaking tours.
- Corporations that want their employees to improve on giving presentations.
- Anyone who wants to get promoted but knows this is an area of weakness.
- Professional Speakers tweaking their Heart-Soul-Brain Keynote.
- An honoree giving an acceptance speech.
- Anyone who is asked to give a speech and begins to freak out just thinking about it, or just wants to make this presentation a fabulous experience for themselves and the audience.
- A bereaved person giving an eulogy.
- Parents speaking at their child’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah, wedding, or other event.
For more info about this program:
Call (972) 490-8676 or send Karen an email.
You may also be interested in these Speak for Yourself® programs and services:
Einstein: A Relative’s Theory on Handling Life’s Craziness
Communication Skills Consulting & Training
Speak to Win: How to Give a Great Business Presentation
Media & Press Conference Skills Training
Deal Makers and Deal Breakers – Negotiation Skills Training
“Karen’s theme for my keynote was brilliant ”
Ron Drez, New York Times Best-Selling Author