Workshops on HOW TO DO “VIRTUAL”
The Benefits for YOU:
- Enhance your stakeholders’ skill set on how to communicate trust, credibility and inspiration.
- Gain useable strategies to be more comfortable, confident & articulate speakers.
- Learn how to strategize your messages that will be easier/more fun to present AND have a higher rate of audience retention.
Your Return on Investment:
- Grow your bottom line
- Increase your competitive advantage
- Inspire and influence beneficial change
“Speak For Yourself® in any (virtual) room”
Your attention span has shortened. Your patience has shrunk. You ran out of Purell. Follow these crucial steps to get heard above the noise.
- Learn the must “how-to’s” on delivering engaging virtual presentations
- Increase confidence & channel nervousness in a positive way
- Design presentations using our proven ©SFY Blueprint to make your message stick
- Get crucial and easy tips on lighting & background — so you look good and credible
“Speak For Yourself® to facilitate (virtual) meetings”
Don’t lie. You have multitasked during a WebEX, Zoom or Skype meeting. Stats show that 65% of the time you are NOT engaged during that virtual meeting. In fact, you look forward to these meetings so that you can clear out your various e-inboxes! Here are ways to keep your virtual audiences from clicking on all those enticing distractions.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts on running meetings that get your goals accomplished
- Reduce ‘zoomitis’ (inflammation of zoom)
- Learn our Speak For Yourself® Tips on how to get traction and avoid distraction.
“Speak For Yourself® (virtually) to Grow Your Business”
Use these 9 Timely & Timeless Pandemic-Proof Communication Habits to make even more money.
- Learn best practices around profit-centered communication habits.
- Lose those communication habits that inhibit your company’s growth.
Speak For Yourself® Learning Tools
- Speak For Yourself® 25+ page Workbook pdf or hard copy (for 1:1 clients)
- Speak For Yourself® interactive pdf or hard copy handout (for client presentations)
- The Naked Truth about Giving Great Speeches authored by Karen Cortell Reisman
- The Naked Truth about Selling authored by Karen Cortell Reisman
- SFY Summary Card your participants will place in their wallets next to their phone
For more info about this program:
Call (972) 490-8676 or send Karen an email.
You may also be interested in these Speak for Yourself® programs and services:
“I was stuck and you unstuck me.”
Dr. Joel Small