- Face the audience, not the screen.
- Stand “stage right” of the screen, which makes it easier on the audience.
- Keep the room as light as possible.
- Use colors that connect with your company logo and branding.
- Use the Master Slide feature (in Power Point) to create your slide deck.
- Bring attention back to you by pressing the “B” key—which makes the screen black, OR
press the “W” key—which makes the screen white. To restore the image, simply press “B” or “W” again.
Karen Cortell Reisman, M.S., author of 3 books and President of Speak For Yourself®, works with organizations on how to communicate to make more money. It’s all in how you speak for yourself. Read more at www.SpeakForYourself.com/blog/