Leadership Skills Training
Accelerating Executive-Level Performance
Our Goal for Your Organization
Improve your People and Culture.
Deliver lasting results in Productivity, Innovation & Financial Performance.
- Increased number of product, process, & service innovations implemented by participants
Higher percentage of projects completed at improved rates based on deadlines, accuracy, and budget
- Higher individual performance ratings — for your leaders and their direct reports
- Higher leadership practices scores
- Higher sales & fundraising (if applicable)
- Stronger innovation
- Better people retention
- Increased sustainability
Professional-Quality People Assessments
- Proven systems like Checkpoint 360®, ProfileXT®, and Everything DiSC® will be used. We are certified experts in a variety of objective data tools to help you make great people decisions. These tools include basic personality tests, leadership development tools, professional hiring & development evaluations plus team feedback and multi-rater feedback.
- From individual & team surveys, to job fit hiring evaluations, we can help you find the tools you need to make great people decisions across your organization.
- The job of the leader is to get results. To get better, leaders must understand both their actions, and beliefs drive good and bad leadership practices.
- Our Leadership Experiences go “below the surface” to help leaders get better at creating an environment that achieves winning results.
- There will be periodic and objective measurement & development of leadership beliefs, practices, actions and results.
Team Development & Facilitation
- From problem-solving a critical business process, to executive strategy retreats, we work with you to design and facilitate session(s) that add real value for your people, and help you achieve your business objectives.
- Our primary objective is that this training be remembered as a “difference maker” in your business.
Using any or all of these services you will learn how to:
- Make observable and lasting improvements in leadership practices and behaviors
- Increase awareness and utilization of the unique strengths & “watchouts” of each leader — and equip them to leverage strengths of others
- Achieve improved results that flow from more productive leadership
- Foster productive and enjoyable collaboration & alignment
- Be champions for more proactive and disciplined leadership development
Requiring leaders to engage in regular and focused leadership development not only results in better leaders — it ALSO sets the expectation that EVERYONE in the organization has room for Improvement.
“You’re already Good. Are you Good Enough to Get Better?”
Background on Your Facilitator — Chris Price
Chris Price has had vast experience with a variety of For-Profit and Not-for-Profit organizations to implement proven assessment & development solutions — producing higher sales & fundraising, stronger innovation, better people retention, and increased sustainability.
Chris holds expert certifications in a variety of Hiring, Coaching, Development, and Planning assessment tools.
With extensive multi-national experience, Chris has led and educated leadership teams in the United States, Britain, Scandinavia, West/East Europe, Russia and Asia. He deeply understands the challenges of people-intensive environments, and works with leaders to create and replicate cultures of excellence.
To Get Started:
Call (972) 490-8676 or email Info@SpeakForYourself.com to start creating a customized leadership skills program for your organization.
© Chis Price, Leadership Development Training
Photos: ©123RF Stock Photo
For more info about this program:
Call (972) 490-8676 or send Karen an email.
You may also be interested in these Speak for Yourself® programs and services: