Leadership Development Training
Accelerating Executive-Level Performance
OUR GOAL FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Improve your People and Culture.
Deliver lasting results in Productivity, Innovation & Financial Performance.
- Increased number of product, process, & service innovations implemented by participants
- Higher percentage of projects completed at improved rates based on deadlines, accuracy, and budget
- Higher individual performance ratings — for your leaders and their direct reports
- Higher leadership practices scores
- Higher sales & fundraising (if applicable)
- Stronger innovation
- Better people retention
- Increased sustainability
Professional-Quality People Assessments
- Proven systems like Checkpoint 360®, ProfileXT®, and Everything DiSC® will be used. We are certified experts in a variety of objective data tools to help you make great people decisions. These tools include basic personality tests, leadership development tools, professional hiring & development evaluations plus team feedback and multi-rater feedback.
- From individual & team surveys, to job fit hiring evaluations, we can help you find the tools you need to make great people decisions across your organization.
- The job of the leader is to get results. To get better, leaders must understand both their actions, and beliefs drive good and bad leadership practices.
- Our Leadership Experiences go "below the surface" to help leaders get better at creating an environment that achieves winning results.
- There will be periodic and objective measurement & development of leadership beliefs, practices, actions and results.
Team Development & Facilitation
- From problem-solving a critical business process, to executive strategy retreats, we work with you to design and facilitate session(s) that add real value for your people, and help you achieve your business objectives.
- Our primary objective is that this training be remembered as a "difference maker" in your business.
Using any or all of these services you will learn how to:
- Make observable and lasting improvements in leadership practices and behaviors
- Increase awareness and utilization of the unique strengths & "watchouts" of each leader — and equip them to leverage strengths of others
- Achieve improved results that flow from more productive leadership
- Foster productive and enjoyable collaboration & alignment
- Be champions for more proactive and disciplined leadership development
Requiring leaders to engage in regular and focused leadership development not only results in better leaders — it ALSO sets the expectation that EVERYONE in the organization has room for Improvement.
"You're already Good. Are you Good Enough to Get Better?"
BACKGROUND ON YOUR FACILITATOR
Chris Price has had vast experience with a variety of For-Profit and Not-for-Profit organizations to implement proven assessment & development solutions — producing higher sales & fundraising, stronger innovation, better people retention, and increased sustainability.
Chris holds expert certifications in a variety of Hiring, Coaching, Development, and Planning assessment tools.
With extensive multi-national experience, Chris has led and educated leadership teams in the United States, Britain, Scandinavia, West/East Europe, Russia and Asia. He deeply understands the challenges of people-intensive environments, and works with leaders to create and replicate cultures of excellence.
TO GET STARTED:
Call (972) 490-8676 or email Info@SpeakForYourself.com to start creating a customized leadership development program for your organization.
© Chis Price, Leadership Development Training
Photos: ©123RF Stock Photo
You may also be interested in these Speak for Yourself® programs and services:
Did You Hear What I Didn’t Say? How to Really Get Your Message Across!
Speak to Win - How to Give a Great Presentation
"Letters from Einstein" Keynote
1:1 Communication Coaching
Star Ranch Strategic Retreats
the Naked Truth about Giving Great Speeches
the Naked Truth about Selling
180 Rule for Powerful Presentations